- 1/2 Cup Ground Pecans
- 1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 Land O Lakes All Natural Egg
- 1 Lb Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper, To Season
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the crushed Pecans and Bread Crumbs. Spread into a dish. Mix together the water and egg in a shallow dish.
- Take the Pork Tenderloin and Slice into 8 pieces, crosswise. Take each slice of pork and place it between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap. Using a mallet, pound the pork until each piece is about 1/4″ Thick. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Dredge in the Flour, dip into Egg Mixture, then into the Crumbs.
- Take a large skillet and place over medium heat. Melt 1 1/2 Teaspoons Butter. Cook half of the pork in the skillet, about 2 minutes on each side. Place the pork on a baking pan. Repeat using the remaining pork and butter.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 5 minutes.