Loaded Cauliflower & Chicken Casserole
Loaded Cauliflower & Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 bundles green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces bacon pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine cheeses in a large bowl. Remove ¼ of cheese and set aside. Stir chicken, green onions, bacon, and garlic into remaining cheese.
- Stir cauliflower into cheese mixture and season with salt & pepper. Pour into a 9×13 glass baking dish. Top with additional cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.