- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (28 ounce) jar sausage flavored
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat season ground beef with garlic powder and oregano. Brown the meat and drain.
- In a large sauce pan add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and oregano; set aside. In a skillet heat olive oil. Saute garlic and onions for about 5 minutes. Mix sauteed onions and garlic with meat into the sauce and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine mozzarella and provolone cheeses in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, and oregano.
- Layer a 9×13 inch baking pan with just enough sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Lay three lasagna noodles in the pan. Cover with sauce, then with ricotta mixture then sprinkle with mozzarella/provolone mixture; repeat layering. Finish with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes.