- 2 (10 ¾ oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 ¾ c milk, divided
- 6–8 c diced cooked chicken
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- ¾ c Bisquick
- ¼ c cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream and 1 c milk; mix well.
- Stir in chicken, salt & pepper. Pour into a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking mix, cornmeal, egg and remaining ¾ c milk. Spoon over chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until edges are golden and casserole is hot.