How to Make the Perfect BAKED POTATO
- 7 large russet potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Find yourself 7 large russet potatoes and toss them into the sink. Scrub them with warm water. Use a wire bristled brush to scrub the dirt from the potato.
- Pat the potatoes dry with a towel.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and lay the potatoes out over the foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes, then rub the oil all over them.
- Sprinkle them with salt and pepper on both sides. (Montreal Steak Seasoning also works well).
- Use a fork to poke holes in several spots on each potato.
- Pop them in the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until the potato is soft on the inside.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, then slice them open and enjoy!
Time: 10 min prep + 45-60 min baking
Yield: 7 servings