Grilled Chicken and Tomato Salad
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 cup halved multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing, divided
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- While chicken cooks, combine arugula, tomatoes, onion, 3 tablespoons dressing, and olives; toss gently. Arrange about 1 cup salad on each of 4 plates; top each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Brush chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon dressing. Cut chicken into slices. Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast half on each salad.