What you’ll need . . .
- 2 large bananas
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
Method . . .
- Set out a large plate or bowl with a piece of parchment or wax paper on it.
- Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 5 to 6 pieces.
- Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
- Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper. Then when you’ve “covered” them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
- Then sprinkle the unsweetened coconut flakes on top. Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
- You can enjoy them like this (but they really aren’t frozen yet — and when they’re frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream) . . . I suggest then covering with some plastic wrap (or really you can do all of this in some kind of Rubbermaid container) and let freeze overnight.