- 1 box tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1/3 lb hard salami, chopped
- 1 block montery jack cheese, cubed
- 1 block sharp chedder, cubed
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, sliced in strips
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 2 bottle of your favorite italian dressing
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight for best results.