Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 tube almond paste
- 2 cups rice crisps
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon chile powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag sweet potato chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- Roll almond paste into marble-sized balls.
- In a bowl, combine rice crisps with cinnamon, vanilla powder and chile powder.
- Using a double boiler (or a sauce pan, placed over a pot of boiling water), melt chocolate chips, stirring in coconut oil, almond extract and salt.
- Roll almond paste balls in crisp rice mix. Dip each ball into melted chocolate, then back into rice crisps to coat again.
- Dip sweet potato chips into chocolate, and coat with crushed pistachios.
- Chill on plate, in refrigerator, before serving.