Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers
- 1 block(s) cream cheese (8 oz) softened
- 1/4 cup(s) Jalapenos (1/2 can, drained)
- 1 tub(s) Regular Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and jalapenos – mix well and set aside.
- Open your crescent rolls (do not separate them) and lay them on the counter. (After you’ve sanitized it of course.)
- Separate long ways on the perforation, so you have two long sheets of crescent rolls with 4 rolls each in them.
- Pinch the remaining perforations together on each of the two sheets (use a rolling pin if necessary) to make two continuous crescent roll sheets.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture and spread evenly over both crescent sheets.
- Roll them up hot dog style (or from the short end), to make a long cream cheese/crescent roll – do this for both crescents
- Cut each cream cheese/crescent roll into 12-16 pieces, depending on how big you want your resulting poppers to be.
- Place each one, standing up, on your cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 11-13 minutes.