Grilled Chicken Tenderloins Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Place chicken in gallon ziplock bag. Combine all other ingredients and pour over. Seal and marinate for at least an hour.
- Pour all ingredients into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and remaining marinade becomes thick and caramelized. Coat
- each piece of chicken in marinade by rubbing it around on the bottom of the pan before removing it