- 9 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 oz kiwi, peeled
- 6 oz mango, peeled
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil;boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
- Puree fruit separately in the blender (I used my magic bullet). Set aside in 3 small bowls.
- Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
- Equally fill four small 5 oz cups with the kiwi puree and place in the freezer; freezeone hour.
- Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours.Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
Photo from: http://www.recipebyphoto.com/fresh-fruit-pops/
Recipe from: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/07/frozen-mango-kiwi-raspberry-pops.html