Supreme Pizza Pockets Recipe
- 1 tube Pillsbury Big N Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ¼ green bell pepper, diced
- 4 sticks Mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dry Italian seasoning blend
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place cut cheese sticks in the freezer 15 minutes before preparing the pockets.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide the tube of Pillsbury Crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- On the flat side of the roll, layer 4 slices of pepperoni, ½ a cheese stick, black olives and green peppers.
- Tightly roll the wide end towards the pointed tip.
- Tuck the sides of the dough under the tip of the dough to create a seal.
- Brush the top of each pizza pocket with the egg wash and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and the seasoning.
- Bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet, evenly spaced apart for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.