Easy Taco Salad Recipe
- Azteca Shells (found near the cheese in the grocery store)
- 1 lb of Hamburger Meat (90/10)
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh onions (chopped)
- 3 tsp. of Taco Seasoning or season to your liking
- Bag of lettuce (I used chopped romaine)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook the hamburger meat in a skillet. Add 3 teaspoons of Taco Seasoning and 1/2 cup of onions. Once the meat is cooked, drain grease and set aside.
Warm refried beans on a low temperature. Add a little water to thin them to your liking. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Taco Seasoning and stir together.
Unpack taco shells and cook according to package.
Build taco salad. Spoon in beans, meat, and then add vegetables. Next, top with cheese and sour cream. Sprinkle a little Taco Seasoning on top of sour cream.