Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls Recipe
- 12 oz tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh diced parsley
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in a large bowl. Add in onion and garlic powder, parsley, cheese and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place 3-4 pieces into each muffin cup ( prepared with non stick spray.) I got 9 biscuits out of my tube. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes, until biscuits are golden.