- Heat your cup of water in a saucepan. Once very warm, add brown sugar to dissolve. Turn off heat and add yeast. Allow to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour yeast mixture into a mixer. Slowly mix in molasses, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and butter. Mix in a little of the flour, and then the rest of the flour with the salt.
- Use dough attachment on mixer or hands to knead dough until smooth. Allow dough to sit in covered bowl in a warm area to rise for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough and bake on a pizza stone for 10 minutes.
- Remove dough from the oven and top with your ingredients. Homemade or gourmet marshmallows or marshmallow cream work very nicely with chocolate chips.
- Raise oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Bake pizza for another 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is slightly brown. Serve immediately.
Recipe from: http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/976181/smore-dessert-pizza
Photo from: http://www.recipebyphoto.com/smores-pizza/