Pizza Waffles Recipe
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 8 slices (1 oz each) mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut slit on 1 side of each biscuit, forming a deep pocket. Place 1 slice of cheese into each pocket. Top cheese with 6 or 7 pepperoni slices. Press dough around edge to seal each biscuit.
- Place 1 biscuit on center of waffle maker. Close lid; cook 3 minutes or until waffle is golden brown. Repeat with remaining filled biscuits. Serve with pizza sauce.