Roasted Pork Loin and Potato Quarters
- 2 pieces of boneless pork loin or any other cut of pork (although I think beef, turkey, lamb or chicken would do just as good)
- 4-5 small potatoes cut in 3 or 4 pieces (you can always leave the skin in – I used red potatoes)
- hamburger seasoning
- kosher salt
- dry parsley flakes
- dry basil
- 3-4 TBSP oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Place everything in a large bowl and toss together so that everything is covered with oil and seasonings.
- Next put arrange everything nicely in a baking pan and put it in the oven.
- Let cook for exactly 55 minutes.
- The potatoes will begin to turn a beautiful golden-brown and the meat will be perfectly roasted.