- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 cup hummus spread
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bell peppers, any color
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees C (220 degrees C).
- Roll out pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of hummus over the crust. Arrange sliced peppers and broccoli over the hummus, and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted in the center.
- Slice and serve.