Chicken Cassoulet-Style Soup
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 26 ounce jarpasta sauce with red wine and herbs
- 1 15 – 19 ounce canwhite kidney (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, sausage, pasta sauce, beans, the water, and oregano.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.