Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 1 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (60 grams) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (60 grams) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
While the pizza crust bakes, add buffalo wing sauce and shredded chicken to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Evenly spread the buffalo chicken over the baked pizza crust then scatter the cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and half of the sliced green onions on top.
Bake pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
Do you put the pizza in the oven after adding all the ingredients to it? The recipe ends after directing to put the ingredients on the pre-baked crust. Thanks.- April 6, 2013
it says at the bottom to cook it an additional 6-10 minutes or until cheese bubbles 🙂 making this right now, hope its as good as it looks lol- April 15, 2013