Three Cheese Pinwheels With Crescent Rolls Recipe
Three Cheese Pinwheels With Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rounds
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon cooked onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl, mix all cheeses and mayonnaise until well blended and soft. Add basil, onion, and garlic.
- Roll dough into long rectangle. Spread cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Starting at shorter side, roll up into a cylinder. Set in fridge until ready to bake.
- When firm, cut into 16 slices. Place, cut side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
These look great. I’m from Australia and we are not lucky enough to have Pillsbury crescent rounds. Can you recommend an alternative, home made or otherwise. Thanks in anticipation- August 4, 2014