Pizza Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz box), softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; unroll on cutting board. Place 8-oz ramekin or custard cup on crust; cut 1/4 inch from edge of ramekin to make crust round. Cut 3 more crust rounds from crust.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and sauce. Fill each 8-oz ramekin halfway up with chicken mixture. Sprinkle each with broccoli, mozzarella cheese and basil.
- Wet inside of each crust round; place over filled ramekins. Press down around edge of crust rounds. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese. Place ramekins on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crusts are lightly browned.