Cinnamon Apple Fries Recipe
- Fresh green apples (one apple will serve about three people)
- 2 cups of canola oil
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 3 tbs of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Melt some caramel for dipping. Or make your own from scratch.
- Wash and cut the apples into fry shapes
- Slowly heat the oil in your deep frying pan.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1 tbs cinnamon in a bowl
- Coat the apples in the cornstarch and cinnamon right away. Use a strainer to shake off the excess.
- Mix the remaining 2 tbs cinnamon and 1/2 cup of sugar in a separate bowl. Place aside.
- Once oil has reached 350 degrees, fry the apples a few at a time.
- Once the fries are golden brown place them on a paper towel to dry. Then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Drizzle them with caramel or eat plain!