Chocolate-Covered Oreo Balls Recipe
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Chocolate Almond Bark or Bakers Chocolate Baking Squares
- Place Oreo Cookies in a baggie and smash until it is the consistency of dirt.
- Mix softened cream cheese into smashed cookies.
- This is what it will look like when the cream cheese is mixed in:
- Form into balls. (I like to put mine on wax paper.)
- Melt chocolate according to package directions in microwave.
- Cover balls in chocolate.
- Place in refrigerater.