- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 16 “Fun Size” bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- On low add your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) until just combined.
- Stir in your chopped Butterfinger.
- Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
- 1/2 cup room temp butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 4 “Fun Size” bars)
- Cream the butter and shortening together until smooth.
- Add in you powdered sugar on low speed. Turn speed up to medium and mix until smooth
- Stir in your chopped Butterfinger. (I sprinkled mine on top rather than stirring them in!)
- Spread on your cooled blondies
- Preparation time: 5 minute(s)