Baked Brie-Cranberry Bun Appetizers
- 125 g brie cheese
- 6 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 crispy rolls
- Cut your rolls in half lengthwise.
- Butter the top half of the roll.
- Slice your brie, rind on or off your preference. into 1/4″ slices and distribute evenly on the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Top each half with 1 1/2 tbsp of cranberry sauce.
- Put on the top half of the roll and wrap each in non stick foil.
- Place on an oven proof tray & bake at 375 for apprx 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bun is heated through.
- Cut each bun in half or thirds depending on the size of your rolls.
Recipe from: food.com