Chocolate Marshmallow Fondue
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (6-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS
- Hulled strawberries
- Banana slices
- Apple wedges
- Fresh pineapple chunks
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Heat the milk in a medium saucepan until it just starts to simmer. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and let them stand for 1 minute to soften. Then stir until they’re melted and the mixture is well blended.
- Stir in the marshmallow cream. Then whisk the sauce until smooth.
- Pour the sauce into a fondue pot and set the flame to keep it warm. Serves 4 to 6.
aw i love it!! definitely gonna try this during the winter season! x- October 29, 2012